Postponed: RB Sports Boosters Golf Outing

The RB Sports Boosters Golf Outing has been postponed until Spring 2023

Dear All,

To avoid any confusion, we wanted to make sure you heard from us that the Booster Golf Outing is postponed until Spring 2023. The good news is that folks are busy getting back into the swing of things! We hope you will consider joining us in the spring—more details to come!

Have a great weekend,

RB Sports Boosters Board